Contact Person: Warren Singletary
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try me now in this, Says the Lord of hosts, If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessings that there will not be room enough to receive it. - Malachi 3:10
And the Lord said, who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his Lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? - Luke 12:42
The goals of the Trustee Ministry are:
The objectives of the Trustee Ministry are:
- to be good stewards and manage the financial blessings that are given via church offerings and donations;
- to oversee and maintain the physical structure of the church, inside and out;
- to secure all doors to the church before and during offering; and
- to make sure that the church is a safe and comfortable place for people to meet together.
The following are elected offices in the Trustee Ministry: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, and Chaplain.
- to show leadership through liberal giving;
- to be fervent in spirit serving the Lord;
- to be loyal and trustworthy to your fellowman; and
- to be responsible and accountable in business practices.
The Trustee Ministry meets monthly or as needed.